Modern technology and software has improved warehouse and distribution facilities immeasurably. Today, you can use this technology to tightly manage your stock and track everything that comes in and out of your warehouse. It all helps to streamline your business processes, increase efficiency and make more profit.
EDSL supply and implement a range of warehouse and distribution solutions, all of which are fully integrated with Sage. Some of these solutions allow you to automate your warehouse using bar-coding and scanners.
There are a huge number of functions you can perform with one of our warehouse and distributions systems, such as:
- Manage stock – including consignment stock and quarantine – across a number of warehouses, store areas and locations
- Keep track of serial or batch numbers
- Schedule inventory counts, improve pick performance and reduce errors
- Pick face replenishment
Our systems also help you with planning and administration. For example, you can:
- Plan demand from actual sales, customer schedules and forecasting
- Generate purchase orders for stock or back-to-back sales orders
- Analyse product profitability against cost, including landed costs
- Track export orders through shipment lead time and container shipment processing
Whatever the size of your business, our team will advise you on the best system to meet your needs and implement it for you. All at a price that suits your budget.
Contact us today to discuss the options.