If you’re involved in manufacturing, warehousing or distribution, you’ll want to streamline your business processes to gain maximum efficiency.
Solvitt does just that.
From scheduling orders to stock control, Solvitt gives you the all the information you need, when you need it. The system organises data in a way that is easily accessible and allows you to plan and monitor a vast array of operations from problems on the shop floor to distribution.
This sophisticated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has been developed by our very own expert technical team. It can be customised to your particular needs (many of the existing functions available were developed in line for specific customer’s requirements). Solvitt is fully integrated with Sage 200 Financials and has been designed specifically with the manufacturing, warehousing and distribution industries in mind.
Key benefits of Solvitt include:
- Stock Control: Manage your raw materials, work in progress and finished products including consignment stock and subcontractors
- Sales Order Processing: Manage the sales cycle from raising an order, to allocating stock, delivery & invoice
- Purchase Order Processing: Manage the purchasing cycle from raising an order, to goods received and purchase invoice approval
- Bill of materials: Manage and cost all your product structures and routings
- Works Order Processing: Control and manage your work in progress
- Materials Planning: plan your production and purchasing
- Sales Forecasts: generate sales forecasts based on past demand and automatically calculate reorder and stock levels based on usage or forecast
- Bar Coding: automate your order picking and stock checks using scanners
- Planning board: a graphical view showing your production loading and capacityEDSL is a valued Sage Strategic Partner and we have the knowledge and experience to provide and implement solutions that fit your requirements.